POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

 Considering the amount of series, movies and games that have time traveling as part of their stories, I have lost complete interest in thinking about traveling to a certain point in time. But, since I am now forced (kidding) to talk about the topic I guess I can try to do my best

Japan | Guilty Gear Wiki | Fandom

If I was able to travel to the past, I would prefer a "safe" method of doing it. As in, not actually traveling in the past but a... snapshot? of a certain point in time. Like a save state in emulations where you can pretty much save and reload after doing something bad. Basically, I would like to travel to the past without its consequences, like a simulation of a period in time. So if for some reason I ever want to go back, or I need to research a topic I just load that "state" in the past in its own little world, so if I ever mess up something (for example... people witnessing my phone in 1810) I can just get out of it with ease instead of... you know, destroying our current present as we know it today, mostly because I am WAY too curious, the kind of person who likes to experiment with everything.

But enough of getting cautious. Like I said I am not the kind that has any interest in traveling anywhere, and if I had to it would be for a project, a study or homework research. Maybe I could go back in time to see the creation process of a game or song I like but, I would need to get on the team before even being able to see any of that, unless the simulations give me enough freedom to be a simple spectator and move around like a ghost, without being able to interact with the surroundings at all.

But to the future... no, I think if the world ends as a dystopia if I even come back I would be really anxious about that, and on the other side, if the future is TOO cool, I would find the present too boring... and yeah, I could stay in the future but the future doesn't have what I have now, and time has taught me that most of the things in one's life are irreplaceable in one way or another.

Sleeping Shaq | Know Your Meme

I don't like to think about those things at all, I kinda just prefer to enjoy what I have now, my present, the people that are in it and what I have been able (and will be able) to do. Kinda cheesy I know but that's how I am




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: Concert

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit